This is a GUI front end for the command line program ddrescue on the Mac
Programming & Design by Shiwei Lan
Design & Testing by Mark Witham
The reason behind this GUI frontend is I’ve been using ddrescue for quite some time and I wanted to put some visual aspect to this tool. ~ Mark
Known Bugs & Issues
- Wrong Syntax , %20 spaces = unix style output ‘ \ ‘ ( note: will change syntax command output in next version ).
- Ask Unmount Root of Dev.
- Bouncing dock apps.
- Reverse Progress-bar for –reverse function.
- Added Menus.
- Fixed Spelling Mistakes.
- Use space key for File or device.
- Changlog file added
- Sub Partitions check unmount
- SU Login focus on start
- On exit close all dock apps
- Fixed crash when loading template.
- New features in template manager.
- Import/Export templates to CSV file.
- Copy command to clipboard.
- UI improvements.
- Readme file added.
*Readme file added 14 April 2013
*Resubmitted fixed package from 13th
Version 1.0(246 KB) 6 April 2013
*Readme file added 13 April 2013
This is for beta testing only, it is free to use, but use at your own risk. We are still working out the bugs.